How would I make my game popular?

Hello there!

So my game recently came out, and I feel like its not really blasting that well, just few people who play/know it, are there any tips on how i would make an obby rounds type of game popular? (a bit like tower of hell)

Thank you for any good ideas, and feel free to tell me if you can somehow also help me?

(if you want to try the game out; Dual Towers - Roblox )

Thanks for reading!

2 Likes

i think you should add a tutorial for the first 5 min of playing i didnt even know what i was supposed to do but its really cool

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback!

We’re currently working on a tutorial indeed!

1 Like

I really like it but I am going to list some things.

1. The music kind of hit a little hard I like the beat but maybe turn down just a little, as I have my Roblox sound down to the 1 bar.
  2. Maybe adding more color to some of the GUIs as my eye kind of got off track a bit to find where to click.

But anyway besides that the game looks really good, and I’m sure you will get more people to play it!

1 Like

Thanks for the constructive feedback, I appreciate it! I hope I’ll get more players too :>

1 Like

i forgot to put in my last reply that i think the game is very addictive and if you sponsored/advertised the game it might get more players(if you are sponsoring/advertising then ok)

1 Like

yeah i was thinking of that a bit;

One thing I would suggest is playing similar games, making friends there, and inviting them to try your game. That way, you know the players you invite will have an interest in the type of game you made, and will be able to provide good feedback for improvement.

Inviting players from similar games means they are also more likely to enjoy the type of game that you have made, and in turn could invite their friends, and help your game grow even more!
Hope this helps, and good luck!

1 Like

To be completely honest the game icon is pretty bad, with a CTR like that sponsoring wont really do much. It makes much more sense to invest < 1K into a good icon and then spend large amounts of robux on sponsors.

1 Like

Yeah, thanks, already did that though :sweat_smile: I used to make videos on Corridor of Hell, and partly brought my fans to my own game now

Yep, I decided to get a new icon after yesterday, thanks :smile:

1 Like