How would I make this character drop-in effect?

i want to make this effect shown in the video below (video credit: Aviduus):

i can’t find anything online to make it, other than the buggy solution in Aviduus’ post. the only thing i found was defaultio’s rich text markup module, which is super cool and i would love to use it for this, but i don’t understand the math to make a custom style:

Code
-- a "wiggle-in" effect
function animationStyles.Wiggle(character, animateAlpha, properties)
	character.Visible = true
	local amplitude = properties.InitialSize.Y.Offset * (1 - animateAlpha) * properties.AnimateStyleAmplitude
	character.Position = properties.InitialPosition + UDim2.new(0, 0, 0, math.sin(animateAlpha * math.pi * 2 * properties.AnimateStyleNumPeriods) * amplitude / 2)
end

-- a fade-in effect
function animationStyles.Fade(character, animateAlpha, properties)
	character.Visible = true
	if character:IsA("TextLabel") then
		character.TextTransparency = 1 - (animateAlpha * (1 - properties.TextTransparency))
	elseif character:IsA("ImageLabel") then
		character.ImageTransparency = 1 - (animateAlpha * (1 - properties.ImageTransparency))
	end
end

is there an easier way or any other modules i could use for this? if not, could anyone point me on where to start making the math for this effect with defaultio’s?

eh nevermind i got it to look pretty nice by combining the fade and wiggle effect

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.