How would I make this room less empty?

I really need help for my new game, i’ve set up lighting to look like a horror game, I want to make a puzzle level and I don’t know how to fill in the blank area, any help would be appreciated

I will keep the image updated in the replies!

5 Likes

Add Wall Details, For Example:

• Pipes
  • Dim Lighting with Brighter light’s
  • Pillars
  • Small Water Leakage
9 Likes

how would i dim the lights? when i decrease the density of the atmosphere it would be a bad solution since you wouldnt be able to see the light hitting the ground in the distance

1 Like

Change the Ambience Color

text

4 Likes

Create a fog, make it hard to see through the room, and place objects to form pathways to make your player think about where they want to go and where they don’t want to go; dead ends can be freaky and it’s an eerie feeling to turn around in a true horror game

1 Like
  • Random puddles all over the ground
  • Random splatters on the walls
  • Turn down the lighting
  • Spiderwebs maybe
  • Barrels/crates
    Idk, but these are just some of my suggestions
3 Likes

@DasKairo @Arktull @NoodleJam8000

Updated version ^^

One question tho, how do i fix the player being able to see the pipes from a distance even if its dark there? Oh and could i make the floor glossy? (the floor is a texture)

3 Likes

@iFlameyz

If you are using Atmosphere, Either:

• Change The Color of the Sky, Atmosphere Color, or Decay

• Increase of Decrease the Offset

• Increase the Density

• Change ExposureCompensation between 0 through -3

ExposureCompensation

3 Significantly Bright

2 Very Bright

1 Slightly Bright

0 Normal

-1 Slightly Dim

-2 Very Dim

-3 Significantly Dim

If not using Atmosphere:

• Change the FogColor

• Change FogStart or FogEnd

Other Things:

• Change ClockTime

• Change Technology (I recommend Future for Realism, However ShadowMap can be optimized for that)

• Change EnviornmentDiffuseScale

• Change EnviornmentSpecularScale

For The Puddles:
Try Changing The Material to Glass and make it shine with the Light source

Hope This helps!

4 Likes

do u can change the monster, not scp-173, do u can make monster more scary?

Im not the OP, LOL

Text

1 Like

To make the floor glossy, slightly make the texture transparency higher and make the part that the texture is on reflectence to 1.

2 Likes

Thanks for the suggestions! and you @cheesy_roblox190

You could add support pillars around the room (since it looks like some sort of underground area). And maybe a flickering light?

1 Like

Thanks, forgot about the pillars, I have flickering lights but you can’t really see them in a picture, and currently im working on a ring flashlight so i will back off from building for a few hours or smth

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.