How would I script a fully functioning vehicle?

I’d like to create a fully working vehicle for my game. Ex: a car or a spaceship, just trying to make a working vehicle here. No, I don’t want you to write an entire script for me, just simply give me some directions on where I can learn how.

I’m an intermediate scripter, slowly becoming advanced. I know nothing about motor6D or scripting vehicles such as cars, boats, and planes though. The reason I want to learn how is because I’d like to script some for my game.

So far, I’ve found nothing that really helps me learn. I’ve looked on the dev forum but have not found any useful information. I’ve also tried looking at free models, but they have not helped, either. I’m looking for a link to tutorial(s) that can help me learn how to create a vehicle, or maybe some documentation or something of that sort that could help me understand how to make my own.

Thanks for reading!

Here is some links that may help you grasp the general idea of how to handle it.

You can use the Seat.Occupant as a way to figure out who is driving the Car.
With this you could give them network ownership then allow the client to set the velocity of the car to move it. (This is one method but there is an issue with this as an exploiter can potentially teleport a car)

1 Like