How would I upload an audio after I've reached the audio upload limit?

I want to upload more audio files than I am able to, but I’ve reached the audio upload limit.
Normally this wouldn’t be an issue because I would be able to upload an audio by paying for the privilege to, but I can no longer do that now that “Audio uploads are now free” is a thing on Roblox.

I am a very small developer, so I do not have the privilege to upload 2000 audio files on to Roblox each month, I have not been able to find a solution so far, the only solution I can think of is brining back the option pay for and audio file upload onto Roblox after the limit has been reached.

3 Likes

If you’re not ID verified, then verifying yourself will give you an upload limit of 100 audios a month. Other than that, there’s nothing I can suggest that you could do that wouldn’t have my reply taken down for “encouraging bad practices” (like saying you could make alts for more audio)

4 Likes

It’s simple. Use alts.

5 Likes

well it is really tedious because you would have to give each alt sutdio permission and then grant permission to every audio on those alt accounts. i have done it myself, it works but its really painful

4 Likes

True, but it’s the only way other than id verification which some people don’t have access to

Easy way is to have them all in a group, and make sure you own the group, group audio will work in games you own as well. Or just have manage/create asset perms in said group,

1 Like