How would you get the number of players in a Place in a Universe?

Hello,

I am trying to create a script that gets the number of players in a Place in a Universe, but it seems like it just returns the game number. I tried using the solution here:

but it just returns the number of players total in the game, NOT the specific Place player number. If anyone can reply & help, that would be great.

Thanks,
OldBo5.

1 Like

I’d suggest reading the API Documentation and maybe you’ll find something over there that could be helpful in achieving what you are looking for.

2 Likes

It seems like nothing over there has anything involving getting any details about how many people are playing in a Game in a Universe. I tried this and it returned nothing about the amount of people playing when using a place ID.

I guess you could get details from the page of the place (to bypass trust check just replace roblox.com with rprxy.xyz) and then you could take advantage of string manipulation just like in the other method you were talking about.

1 Like

That’s exactly what I tried, just returns the amount of players playing in the Universe.

Hello, I would suggest to check at that tutorial made by HowToRoblox. It’ll give you everything you need to make your server list display the number of players that are in a certain place.

I hope it helped!

A much easier way would be to use messaging service. Have each server send a small table about everything you might want to know about it at regular intervals and have the lobby listen to those messages.