How would you make a car?

Tell me when you can do it
Thanks again

Still waiting lol.
Sorry if this is annoying just really want to figure this out

Hi, I’m really sorry for the really late reply, but finally I was able to get some images of the hinges, here they are:
Screenshot 2023-02-13 alle 9.00.26 PM
Screenshot 2023-02-13 alle 9.00.52 PM

With that question in hand, what would you like to learn in how to make a car? Do you want to know how to make a model, the actual system, or both?

I tried this it still has not worked still doing the same thing

just the system.
I can already model really well.
Thank you for the good question!

1 Like

Then I don’t have any idea of what the problem could be sorry, it’s probably on your end as a probably

well thanks for trying!
I’ll try playing with it to see if i can figure it out

Wait! There may be a problem with my model, I took the base of the model, which had more parts welded to it, if you see any WeldConstraints eliminate them, but if you see Welds then keep them, or if you see any of the two taht is attached to an not existing part then eliminate it

I figured it out!
It was a problem with the script and constraints!
Thank you so much for your help!

Wait just a question, what was wrong with the script? Because from what I know in my scritp there wasn’t anything related to Constraints
Also you’re very welcome!

I wrote the script myself and I made some miner changes!
Any who that was what was wrong

Oh I tought you had used my script! If I knew I would’ve asked before

Alright mate, I recommend you check out the tutorial I have below. Only thing is that you would need to find out how to make the script clone to the client instead of using the starter player script. Mainly because the tutorial shown above relies on the server which would make the cars laggy. If you’re not satisfied with the tutorial, sleitnik also has a tutorial on how to make a car as well. Hope this helps!

1 Like

i reccomend sleitnick car tutorial

2 Likes

Yeah him too is pretty good. I actually combined his and that tutorial together to make my cars work

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.