How would you make a custom vehicle chassis?

Oh, sorry. Try this?
Vehicle chassis.rbxm

11 Likes

Thanks a lot. I’ll probably look through the code tomorrow and try to create my own version. Appreciate it.

1 Like

I have created a physicsless vehicle build here, I can post an .rbx file if you need it.

4 Likes

I checked it out and it’s pretty cool, however WingItMan’s chassis showed me what I need to know, since I was looking for how to make a constraint based chassis, so it’s up to you. If you do release it, it may be better off in it’s own dedicated thread.

By the way, I like how you did the speedometer. Very nice looking.

Is there anyway I could have the rbx file?

I have made an open source place file here for anyone interested in this system to use.

5 Likes

This is something you should message the poster for over bumping a nearly year-old topic. They don’t have membership on the forum but they can respond to messages.

There was a debacle on this thread some time ago that the presented work did not belong to the user. Most of the content has been purged but in essence, it was an illegitimate release of Jailbreak’s chassis.

You’re better off looking into doing this yourself through use of resources and appropriate creation of threads.

4 Likes