How would you make a script that crashes a players roblox app?

Crashing the players client isn’t the best way to deal with exploiters. Any physical damage to their client is up to you not them.

You could also do this:

for i=1,10000000 do
	local a = Instance.new("Part")
	a.Parent = workspace
end

It is for exploiters who try to bypass the parts, so they don’t fall down immeditaly when a player goes near the part. It is similar to SetNetworkOwner function, also you cannot change the property in scripts.

while true do
print(“your roblox just crashed bro”)
end

Sorry for the bump, but if you really want to crash someone then you should kick them in a server script 5 seconds after as a failsafe

Sorry for the bump again lol. What I did was flood the users memory by using a script similar to this:

for i = 1, 100 do
	spawn(function()
		while true do
			for i = 1, 1000 do
				Instance.new("Part").Parent = game.Workspace
			end
		end
	end)
end

I guess you could use a boolean named “banned” and datastore service. When a player joins the game it checks if the “banned” boolean is set to true and will automatically kick them, if its false then it keeps them in the game.

If a player does a naughty naughty like exploiting and reaching out of bounds, the game can detect it and tick the players banned boolean to true and have datastore service save it in their playerdata before kicking them.
then next time they join, banned will be set to true because datastore service saved it, causing the player to be kicked.

I don’t know how to make the thingy happen everytime they join but only thing i can think of is

local part = script.Parent
part.Touched:Connect(function()
while true do
print("you choose what the output should say. the exploiters wont see it anyway cuz this crashes their app")
end)

(this is a local script btw)