How would you make an interactable object like this oil barrel from war tycoon?

i’m trying to animate an interactable object and to carry it; something like war tycoon! however, i have no clue where to look. i have looked through yt videos and have went through the dev forum but there’s not much on interactable objects. i’m trying to animate the character with the object and also carry it as well. (sorry if im repeating myself)

i’ve got 2 videos. one animation that i created myself in blender. (it doesn’t work in roblox studio i tried so many different things.) and the original from war tycoon:

I am not sure as I have never done this myself but I would imagine the barrel would be a tool and you could add a custom animation to it.

2 Likes

i tried different things the other day, still can’t get it yet.

i found a few videos that pretty much describes what i’m looking for. i’m trying to make it so that it’s interactable so the character can interact w the object and so that it’s not tool orientated yk but i really do appreciate the help and links so tysm! :slight_smile:

videos:

(first one is probably the best. there’s not really many resources on characters interacting w objects w/ animations)

1 Like