How's My Clothing Store Thumbnail GFX?

Almost a month since I’ve been making graphic designs! Today I’ve made a thumbnail featuring some of my friends and designers for my upcoming clothing store! I know there are many things to improve on, but I think overall I did pretty good. I’d like to know your feedback as well!

Thanks for reading! If you would like to see my previous work; I’ll be happy to send you some.

23 Likes

To me this looks like top tier GFX art and I gotta say it looks great. (except for the jar in the backgrounds shadow)

5 Likes

Thank you. That means a lot to me!! I just noticed the shadow too. :sweat:

5 Likes

It looks nice and lively! One question though. Why is a woman poking a security camera with a stick?image
Edit: I have no clue why it’s color inverted.

4 Likes

That’s a selfie stick, which people use to take selfies.

5 Likes

I think it’s a selfie stick XD

But yes it looks amazing! There’s a lot of detail but not so much that it’s overwhelming.

4 Likes

Oh! I really thought the phone was the back of the cam, and the grey part was the part around the cam. If you look carefully you can see that too. Nice GFX though.
Edit: I would improve the Jar’s shadow.

6 Likes

Didn’t know how to position the selfie stick for a blocky rig, so I had to make it look like that Lol. Thank you for your feedback!

4 Likes

Wow really good Thumbnail with Poses and stuff!
But i think its too bright maybe change the brightness and btw if u made it in blender you can change
the colors of the lighting ( ofc you dont have too change anything its just my opinion :wink: )

5 Likes

Wow everything looks smooth. The lightning is good. Good job on it! :+1:

4 Likes

Oh my gosh, that’s gorgeous. For someone who’s only been doing graphic designs for a month, you’re incredibly talented.

5 Likes

Looks great! The lighting infront of the guys face is a little bit weird but thats it!

3 Likes

Thank you so much!! I will try to exceed everyone’s expectations as i improve

4 Likes

I really like it, its got a really nice colour pallet and I also like how its got multiple people in it :smile:

4 Likes

Really good GFX! I’d move the waving arm higher on the girl with the black clothing. The person holding the shopping bag also needs the right arm adjusted as the bag in front looks a bit weird since its handle is barely touching the hand. You should also add some CC in PS to spice the lighting up a bit.

3 Likes

No complaints here. Looks like it was professionally made. This could easily grab the players attention and encourage them to try it out. Well done overall!

2 Likes