How's my game thumbnail/screenshot?

Hello!

I own a small tower defense game with my friends, and we recently released a new update with the main focus of this new event.

We’re mostly making this just because we enjoy making stuff for other people to enjoy, and it’s fun for us to create stuff like this anyways.

But the main thing I want to ask is, how does my work look?
I made a game thumbnail for the game’s new update, and although I think it looks pretty fine, other people might think something could be changed.

So give me feedback! Anything is appreciated.

Here’s the image:

If you’re wondering what I used to make this, I simply set up the scene in studio, took a nice screenshot, and popped it in GIMP (i’d rather not pay for photoshop lol) to edit and export it.

If you’re interested in the game cause of the image for any reason (thank you if you are), here’s the game link: [EVENT] totally generic tower defense - Roblox

But again, feedback is appreciated, so go ahead and tell me what you think.

Thanks in advance! (and merry christmas, cause it’s the holiday season!)

1 Like

I think the thumbnail looks pretty fine, but in my opinion it’s too messy. There are too many things happening and you can’t really understand what’s going on, and who is the player and who are the dummies. You should pick a more simple image, or if you know how to, you can make a drawing that shows clearly what’s happening, like many developers do. Also the texts are too basic, I think. I would make it with a more bubbly and colored font to make it more easy and funny to read, in my opinion the ones you made are “boring” for the player to read. This was only my opinion, feel free to answer if you’re not in the same opinion, and if you found this advice useful. Have a nice day :slight_smile:

5 Likes