How's My GFX Profile Picture?

I’m not as skilled considering I’ve been doing graphic design for about a month now. However, I believe I am improving and learning quickly! Still have a few more things to learn :smile:
In this GFX, I made my first attempt on the popular trend, 'Rim Lighting’ on the render. I’d like to hear some feedback and advice on how to improve on the lighting mostly. I ended up making a Profile Picture with it, so feel free to comment on that too!

COMPLETED GFX:

RENDER WITH ATTEMPTED RIM LIGHTING:

Thank you for reading and checking my topic out! Have a great day.

18 Likes

Lighting looks really nice, however those kind of rig types aren’t my thing but it may just be the thing that makes it look so realistic. You did a very good job at compiling what kind of hats, faces, and props would look for the theme and picture, keep on with it man!

I thought the boy rig would look more friendly instead of a regular rig. Other than that, thank you very much for your feedback and comment! :smile:

I think it looks pretty good! My attempts to make a GFX have not gone as well! :slight_smile:

1 Like

rig / animating: :white_check_mark:
effects: :white_check_mark:
lighting: not my style but, :white_check_mark:

overall not bad, i especially like your watermark, very unique!

1 Like

Thank you very much! I believe anyone can improve and do well in anything with practice! (Including you)

2 Likes