How's this UI look?

UI
The ui is darked themed and the darked themed ui has a title above. The design looks perfect but you should add a bit more detail. In my suggestion You should add shadow a bit lighter mode.

Suggestions
Add a title above.
Add shadow frame a bit grossy.

Opinion
The design looks pretty good(8/10 rate)
The play menu looks perfect.
Keep it up! :slight_smile:

I’ve updated the UI photo in the original post, this may appeal to some of your suggestions!

Hey there! I really love this work! I don’t specialize in UI designing, but is grey the right colour for the third one? Just my opinion on this, and as I said, I don’t specialize in UI designing so what would I know.

Hope you have a great day!

• Signed, DevStar

PS: This style is my Favourite style of UIs!

May I ask, how do you get pictures like that?

Make the text stand out more and make it slightly larger. The layout looks great! Maybe make the corners more rounded. I think that the clothing on the models is low quality compared to the rest of the UI.

Sincerely,
Ryan, Founder/Owner of Light Yeti Studios :roblox:

Thanks for the feedback!

The renders I just grabbed from some discord server.

It’s actually pretty large already in-game. Doesn’t look it due to the screenshot.

Also, this will be an open source free huge project.
Will be similar to workFrame. Introducing workFrame - A full system for your cafe or restaurant

1 Like

Looks good, however, I think you should edit the avatars to have something to do with their assigned categories because it doesn’t look like they fit in as of now.

Yeah, I’ve updated the thread with more screenshots too.
Thanks!

The suggestions others made already go over what I wanted to say, good work nonetheless! It looks well done.

I love it! I’m not the best UI designer, but this looks great! It heavily reminds me of Roblox’s newer UI’s, and it’s cool because I think it’ll fit in really well.

Honestly, I think I’d like to see the chat looking like this as well…

1 Like

It looks good; almost too good. Might wanna make the background a tad bit more lively and the text a little larger. And add image labels to add life to buttons

1 Like

This UI is very nice! However, you should be consistent with spacing.
In the first UI:

Pretty reasonable, no complaints there. However, in the store:

It’s completely different!

1 Like

vqa25h4

Tons of unused space, might not be finished but could include a timeline or a song queue.

I won’t say anything about this space because I understand there would be more buttons in the future BUT still you could have placed the current buttons in the center.

A back button here would be useless since what would it do?
Could close it but you already have a close button.

“hey, shlex”
This could have been “Hey, {PlayerName}!”. For example:
“Hey, TheUnderratedDev!”

Remember to always capitalize the first letter in each sentence.

Padding for the close and back button is different for the header/title.
You can easily realign them by using the snap position feature or by using a separate frame.

People would usually tell you about this (aka the reply above this one).
Here’s kinda more info on alignment (here)

Welp that’s my opinion on this, good luck with the other UI projects you have coming up!

waaa

damn i might needa improve my ui

It most likely is the player’s name (or at least the display name) since the poster’s name is shlex but I’m not sure

Whether to capitalize the first letter in any text is a stylistic choice. Remember that not all text must be written like an essay.

If you do decide to use all lowercase letters, you must do it consistently.

Example: the Windows phone. Note the consistent use of lowercase.

See some British guy.

2 Likes

Maaaaaaaaaan, i love it, UI looks very nice and not shitty like a simulator/tycoon typical ui or etc. and just u made good design! Good job

Thanks! I’ll take note when I next update it!

Love it, what font are you using?

GothamSemibold and GothamBold. Best font on roblox for modern interfaces.