HTTP 404 / 401 Error ( Glitch )

Hello all!

So, I created a Rank Management center back in July. It was completely functional and it worked great. I ended up switching hosts to glitch ( it still worked ). About 2 weeks ago, I decided to boost the project so that it would hide the code since I was selling access to this Rank Center. It worked like a charm still. About 4 days ago, this guy that had purchased this DMed me stating that it wasn’t working.

Today, I finally decided to check it out. I first checked the console. The error I got was Error 404. I started to think that this was on the side of glitch because I made the project private. I decided to then make it public. When I did that, it returned as a HTTP 401 error.

If you have any idea why this is happening, please reply with an answer. Thanks.

1 Like

Http 401 means unauthorised, you likely didn’t give them the credentials they need to send the request.

1 Like

Maybe the API that you are using is updated and it no longer works with your code.

You should check out documentation, documentation should have Migration section.

1 Like