HTTP (500): Internal Server Error

I’ve been trying to publish my game and all I get is this error:

I have my HTTP requests and API services enabled, I get this error in this game I am trying to publish only, Please help ASAP.

12 Likes

From what I can assume, this is a Roblox bug or a bug with your internet. I recommend you locally save that file as a backup and retry later again. HTTP requests don’t do anything in this scenario, this is just Roblox not being able to upload your game.

3 Likes

Log out of studio and log back in via web browser

2 Likes

Still, Not Publishing, I can’t even save to roblox studio.

1 Like

Just save to a file.

After that, close roblox studio and open it again, then try to publish

1 Like

I’ve already tried that several times.

1 Like

Hello I, it’s that I, but this message a few months later, but with a friend, we have news of this error on our map on roblox studio as soon as we have, but vehicles that we have imported

1 Like

I had this error once, I wasn’t able tor resolve it there, so just save the game to a new local file on your computer

1 Like

its the only solution that exists?

1 Like

It’s the only one that I know of.

1 Like

Hello @ykk_Plat, did you find the solution?

1 Like

I’m experiencing it right now. I cannot open or create new places, and images that previously loaded into ROBLOX Studio, are not loading.

2 Likes

For anyone reading this in the future, a 5XX HTTP error code means it’s a problem on Roblox’s side.

There’s nothing you can do to fix the errors except to wait for Roblox to fix whatever issues they have.

8 Likes

I know this post is old but I’m getting the same problem.
Screenshot 2023-06-20 103547

1 Like

I have the same problem here.

2 Likes

I just saw we have the same Place ID, is it normal? Also, every places im in don’t load fully + a lot of images / decals don’t too, even plugin icons:

2 Likes

I found the fix, Use a VPN, it worked for me and now I’m back to working on my projects!

1 Like

for me, I just waited a day and everything started reworking.

2 Likes