Http not working at all

So I was trying to make a game that send a discord message when a guy purchases a donation and goes to a game. I keep getting this error "Unexpected Unicode character: U+2028. Did you mean ’ '? " Here is the screenshot of the script and output:

1 Like

The error clearly says what the problem is. You have the unicode U+2028 character in the code which is not allowed. You probably copied it with the code. It is somewhere in line 21 and it’s an invisible character, you have to find it and remove it.

Drawing on TokoNanami’s point above me, you’ll notice that one of your lines of code doesn’t have a line number next to it. Between 21 and 22 you have your invalid character. Just delete the line and rewrite it.

It is likely this bug:

For now you could try typing your code in another editor (like notepad) and then paste it back into studio.

cc @TokoNanami

3 Likes

I did some search and U+2028 is a line separator, that is why there’s a gap in the numeration. The character is probably at the end of the line 21.

Oh alright. I had this happen to me recently as well and deleting and rewriting the line with no line number was the solution for me. It’s interesting that U+2028 is a line separator. Something I didn’t know.