HttpError: SslConnectFail error when acessing various assets

This is also happening when attempting to open an empty baseplate!

2 Likes

Hey guys, if you’re looking for a temporary fix while Roblox works on it, consider using a VPN, fixed my issue literally instantaneously. EDIT: Keep in mind I use a payed VPN and free ones are sketchy! Stay safe out there.

I’ve been using a paid VPN as well, doesn’t seem to correct the issues with in-game loading/rendering assets. I get the SSLConnectFail a bit less going into Studio. But the lack of rendering/asset load in the player makes games unplayable.

worked for me, sorry don’t know what to tell you. I’ve received word that it will be fixed next patch though :laughing:

I turned IPv6 off through my network’s properties on my computer and that seems to be a temporary fix until the patch is pushed through. Unsure what ramifications it may have on your network, but everything seems good (albeit a little laggy).

1 Like

So this is what’s been causing my texture issues as well. Would’ve been nice if Roblox made people aware of this.

Not only do I get spammed with errors, and no images or animations are loading, I also sometimes have issues simply loading parts of the website. (Only started recently along with the studio stuff.)

1 Like

Same. I’m running into the exact same issues you mentioned. Works fine on my Macbook Pro, but on my Alienware half the site fails to load, sometimes it only partially loads. Then Studio is not letting me create a new game without getting, “HttpError: SslConnectFail” and textures are failing to load.

Version 611 was released on Wednesday with a mitigation for this issue. Please let us know if you are still experiencing the “HttpError: SslConnectFail” error with the new version. Thank you!

Still experiencing this issue unfortunately! It’s weirdly also affecting my ability to connect to create.roblox.com pages, and stuff like your own user icon aren’t loading anymore!

We have identified the cause of this issue as a problem with certain wireless network drivers on Windows. We originally applied a mitigation that significantly reduced the impact of the issue, but yesterday we applied a fix that should resolve it fully. If you continue to encounter SslConnectFail errors on a Windows device, please reply here. However, SslConnectFail errors on non-Windows machines, or SslConnectFail errors that only recently started happening are unlikely to be related to this issue. Please open a new bug report to report them separately.

Ive been getting this issue since yesterday

just wanted to follow up and say I managed to find a fix :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.