HTTPService 407 Script Error?

Hello there! I’m recreating a cool game I saw (PLS DONATE :money_with_wings:) and I’ve run into an error whilst using HTTPService. The script is supposed to get a player’s tshirts so they can be sold in-game but I get the following error:

Note: This only happens some of the time. I’d say about 20% of requests result in this error.

HttpService is attempting to get data from the following URL: https://catalog.roproxy.com/v1/search/items/details?Category=3&Subcategory=13&Limit=30&CreatorName=Epicest_Dev

Anyone know what has caused this “HTTP 407 (Proxy Authentication Required)” error?

Only thing I can think of to fix it is retrying it every time it errors, but I can’t imagine that is the most efficient fix in the world.

Any help is appreciated, I’ve found nothing on Google so far!

Cheers,
Epicest_Dev

3 Likes

What script are you currently using?

I’d recommend issuing the same request again until it succeeds. Additionally, you could add a max retries parameter/flag which represents how many times a single request should be retried until ignored.

check your dm as I’m working on a donation booth model that is mostly complete

Got it all working, just had to make it repeat. What I did originally to make it repeat didn’t work haha.