HttpService: HTTP 403 (Forbidden) Error

Wow! that’s amazing dude! did you use the MessagingService?

Indeed, this works by repeatedly sending messages to all servers including a bunch of information.

(You can send tables using MessagingService!)

It simply receives the message, creates a ball for each player and updates it whenever it receives a new position. Even better is that this is event based and real-time.

(It uses MessagingService to send those messages)

WOW! i didn’t know that? can i change GUI texts too? (like, using a boolvalue)

Of course! What you do with messagingservice is send, well, messages. Note that each message also has a “topic”, you can have a topic specifically for announcements.
I will make you an example for this, cause i suck at explaining, give me one moment!

1 Like

LOL, alright dude no problem and thank you SO SO MUCH!

2 Likes

Ok i might have made a little mistake here but, uhhhhhh it works! Sort of.

That beep you hear when the text changes, is basically it receiving a message. The text that appears is actually sent by another server.

OH LOL! That’s amazing! can you tell me how can i change the guis text (if it’s possible)? i’d like to know how.

Whoever that is, it is visible, so you do know it works.

All of this using the MessagingService???

You can simply have a script listen to a topic of your choosing, then fire a RemoteEvent on all players with the message. You can then have a gui with a localscript just change the text to that! Difficult to explain so you can just have the place file.

MessagingService Demo.rbxl (35.1 KB)

Please do not use the code in the place file by itself. Everything in there was just for showcasing, it is not proofed against errors and probably doesn’t follow most coding conventions as i wrote it in a rush.

This is actually nothing compared to what is possible with MessagingService, but yes, it is all done with this service alone!

1 Like

Alright thank you so much man!

No problem. If you need any more help then feel free to ask, is this all you need?

1 Like

i guess so! thank you so much!

1 Like

Feel free to mark what solved this for you as the solution!

I feel like it was not the answer i was looking for, but i will mark it as solved! thank you man!

1 Like