Huge Chat bubble issue in most games that use the new chat

Hi, I have an issue with my roblox client that has popped up ever since roblox added the newer version of the chatbox, and which in the chat bubble pops up for not even a second, and then vanishes, or, other times, it doesn’t even show up at all, I have attached a video of me talking in [🌴] item asylum - Roblox which does have bubble-chat enabled, and you can see that for yourself

2 Likes

Have you tried reinstalling Roblox? Try that.

3 Likes

Tried, but it didn’t work

30char

2 Likes

I’m sure it has something to do with the way the game configured TextChatService here. I experienced something like this in one of my games, but fixed it after copying and modifying the ChatSettings module to manually set BubbleChatEnabled to true.

Just means that the Developers might have to do the same for this particular game.

2 Likes

I experienced this in other games that used this chat system aswell… I’m also the only person that experiences this, as I asked some of my friends and they could see my chat and other’s aswell

2 Likes

Bump bump bump bump bump Bump bump bump bump bump

1 Like

When you reinstall Roblox, did you perhaps clear its AppData folder? Read this Support Article, under the section Delete the Roblox Folder if you haven’t.

1 Like

I tried what you said, but even that didn’t fix it :frowning_face:

1 Like

simply dm developer to replace bubble chat script? roblox has nothing to do with that

1 Like

I truly doubt they’d care what one person thinks if they’re the only person struggling with that :slight_smile:

1 Like

Don’t worry, if that would be sharkblox, they pretty much would.

1 Like