Humanoid bevels on normal parts?

I was wondering if there was a plugin or some well known technique for making bevels on parts like humanoids do.
Is it just CSG?

2 Likes

I don’t really understand the question, are you trying to make a bevel on a normal part?

1 Like

Yes, but I want it to resemble those on R6 avatars.

@Maximum_ADHD has to my knowledge went through quite a bit of trouble to replicate this affect, so you might be able to find something from his inventory. I came across this jewel a few months ago, its basically just torso parts made into bricks so its probably not gonna be very performance friendly. Accurate Bevel Brick - Roblox

You could try taking a normal part and adding cylinder and spheres to the edges and CSG it but I’m not too sure how efficient that would be. If you really want, you can get a part and put a mesh on it and then put “rbxasset://fonts//rightarm.mesh” in the MeshId but, you can’t really resize it with the normal scale tool but rather the one in the mesh itself. Hope this helps!

1 Like

I managed to find that module from clone, https://www.roblox.com/library/1037609461/Attempted-Bevels

Or you can just model it in Blender

bricks.fbx (18.2 KB)

2 Likes