Brick sizes that don’t affect the player if the brick has velocity:
- 2x1x11 is too small to push the player at all, 2x1x12 is fine (pushes the player normally)
- 4x1x4 is too small, 5x1x5 is fine
- 2 cubed is too small, 3 cubed is fine
- insert a part, anchor it, set Velocity to 0,0,20 or something, then step on it.
Occurs on fresh new baseplate maps, with physics solver being default.
Does not occur with workspace physics solver set to Temporary Legacy.
Edit: Side-note discovery:
- The part’s Density seems to be affecting the arbitrary size limit, based on GetMass or some calculation. The sizes listed in this post are for Plastic material. If you change them to DiamondPlate, they are denser and allow smaller sizes.