The bug (or issue) doesn’t return all the emotes when using HumanoidDescription:GetEmotes() on Players:GetHumanoidDescriptionFromUserId().
It only return emotes that are equipped by the player.
I noticed this today when using this method to load emotes for my custom R15.
I asked DevForum earlier for a workaround.
I tested this with script few times and decided it is in fact a bug.
Bug happens on actual site, by using script provided under
I recommend to put this in workspace or ServerScriptService.
You need to join the game with your R15 rig on.
You will be able to see the inconsistency.
A test server script:
local players = game:GetService("Players") local function PlayerJoined(player) local function Update(character) local desc = character:WaitForChild("Humanoid").HumanoidDescription print("== DESCRIPTION OF CHARACTER ==") for i,v in pairs(desc:GetEmotes()) do print(i,v) end print("== DESCRIPTION FROM USERID ==") local desc2 = players:GetHumanoidDescriptionFromUserId(player.UserId) for i,v in pairs(desc2:GetEmotes()) do print(i,v) end end player.CharacterAdded:Connect(Update) if player.Character then Update(player.Character) end end players.PlayerAdded:Connect(PlayerJoined)
My thread about issue can be seen there: