HumanoidRootPart disappears

So, I wanted to create a custom rig for once, instead of having a solid, stiff model…

yeah… no that didn’t work.

THE ISSUE

Don’t judge me on what I’m creating, but anyways, so I set up my rig sort of like how the R15 Rig is set up, legs to the LowerTorso, arms to the UpperTorso, UpperTorso to the LowerTorso, and finally, LowerTorso to the HumanoidRootPart.

Alright, so let’s see how that works.

All nice and fine, the rig seems right. HumanoidRootPart is anchored, Root is not.

I try it in-game and… it flops, why? Because the HumanoidRootPart is gone.
Why is it gone? I dont know, at all.

So that’s why I need help, I think this is in the right category, but if it isn’t then please tell me.

EDIT!!

Great news, it fixed itself, literally by itself. I dont even wanna know what happened.

When creating a Humanoid that is going to be used for the other players, I suggest using a plugin for these types of things. You can also use a plugin such as this one: Rig Editor - Roblox. I also believe you should watch a tutorial on how to build these projects. I hope this helped! :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks for the reply, but let me clarify a few things, this will not be used for other players, however it will be controlled by an AI. And, I did use a plugin such as RigEdit Lite, so yeah, I still don’t understand why the HumanoidRootPart just dies, it’s even anchored!

Maybe it is what you scripted on the model.

No it is not, I assure you, still looking for help…

Read my edit, problem has been fixed for some diabolical reason.

1 Like