HumanoidStateType Physics Alternative

Hi everyone!
I have a ragdoll system in the works, using the run of the mill BallSocketConstraint method. Everything is working according to plan, but I’ve noticed that setting the Humanoid’s HumanoidStateType to “Physics” is extremely ineffective, causing tons of performance issues when ragdolling a high number of characters (e.g. 5-10 ragdolls at once or in rapid succession).

Currently, it’s the only way (that I’m aware of) to make character parts collideable, I’ve done some digging on the DevHub and DevForum, but to no avail. If there’s any alternative, please let me know!

(Solutions that don’t involve altering HumanoidStateType or using demanding Humanoid related functions would be preferred, since Humanoids are super finicky, but any solutions are welcome!)

Replace all the motor6d contraints on the character with ball and socket constraints

That’s exactly what I’m doing, but that’s not the issue. Please read carefully, I’m trying to make all of the character parts collideable without setting the HumanoidStateType to Physics because it causes excessive lag in large scale tests.