Hunter Games: Last Survivor - A work in progress recreation of old roblox hunger games

I’m currently working on Hunter Games: Last Survivor, an attempt to bring old concepts from old roblox games and give them a modern style while still keeping their intended idea.

The main UI uses a 2011-2013 styled interface, though in the final version you’ll be able to switch between “menu styles”.

The map is also randomly generated using spheres that spawn at different positions, this leads to a somewhat unpredictable map, with each biome having its own dangers.

I also improved on some weapons and utility:

While the game still uses dialog instances, all of the dialogs are local and can be translated just like a normal UI instance.
English:

Portuguese:

And this is all for Hunter Games for now…

Unfortunately the game is not playable yet, but I made this topic in order to get some feedback about it, mainly how could I make advertisements about this game once it gets released and what do you think of this concept? would you play it?

More about advertisement help

Unfortunately, I don’t have enough robux to invest in advertisements and I don’t have many friends who play roblox that can help me share this creation to the world, if you’re reading this, do you also have any ideas on what I could do?
My current idea is to get some youtubers to help me share it, but I don’t know if the player count will be able to stay stable once they leave the game and I also only got one possible contact, so it’s still not much of an advancement.

Edit: The game is now on a playable demo state, it requires 4 players to start.

10 Likes

I have an Idea send me a pm, when you see this also I’m (United States–CT)

Since it looks safe to post discord links, here’s the server invite for anyone interested to check the updates and join playtests soon.

1 Like

This is a very easy fix as he can change the name and make some small tweaks. OP your game looks good, map looks a bit dull though. wayyy too much open space

1 Like

Thanks, the reason I still didn’t add too many “decorations” to the game is because I don’t have many variations, they will end up becoming way too much repeated, once I get more unique models and customize them a little, I’ll start letting the generator spawn more of them.

Edit: decided to test out how it would work to spawn over 3k decorations, usually it spawns about 300-500, here’s the result:

That is a nice game, try going to some roleplay groups about hunger games and telling them about it.

Can I have link for the game? :smiley:

1 Like

The game recently had its alpha playtest and has been renamed to Hunter Games: Last Survivor following the suggestion made by @Capt_George

The link is here, however it is currently not accessible, I will only open it again once the game reaches beta.
https://www.roblox.com/games/5065748409/Hunter-Games-Last-Survivor?refPageId=e2bcda8d-fd21-4a4c-9ab2-a04106451765

Also, here’s a video of the final battle that I managed to record during the playtest, consider it as a “sneak peek” (bad video quality because I recorded using roblox)

2 Likes

The demo version is now open for public!
https://www.roblox.com/games/5065748409/Hunter-Games-Last-Survivor-Alpha-demo

Looks really cool I think it could be great when done.

1 Like