Hydrogen Development

H

Hydrogen Development

This topic serves as an all-purpose information hub for the hydrogen development group. If you have any suggestions as to what I should add or remove, please send me a message!

Rules

These rules basically apply to every game not under a subdivision. Those will usually have their own rulebooks, this is more general.

Please read the descriptions of any game we’re working on for any extra rules we need to mention but aren’t worth making a whole topic for.

How it works
We have three tiers of punishments, Permanent, Temporary and Warning. Unless something is cited as Permanently Bannable (see below) we will typically use the minimum possible punishment for that violation. If offenses continue to pile onto your record, we will use harsher punishments. All of these are dependent on severity. For example, the punishment for raiding the group wall is ten weeks minimum but may be permanent if severe enough.

Permanently Bannable

• Exploiting
  • Repeated Offenses
  • Roblox Terms of Service Violation
  • Attempting to rejoin group after being exiled (must be aware of being exiled to cite this)
  • Impersonation of an experience staff member or Roblox Administrator

Access Revocation
The Development Team has the right to temporarily or permanently suspend access to games developed by Hydrogen Development for any reason. If Access Revocation is sited in the ban reason, but the person who banned you is not a Developer, please report this to us, you will be unbanned as soon as we notice and the person who banned you will be demoted and possibly banned themselves. We will never ask moderators to ban users on the Development Team’s behalf.

Other Offenses

• Harassment
  • Knowingly abusing exploitive glitches
  • Attempting to abuse loophole in the rules

Credits

Retired staff may be listed here under the ranks “Trusted” or “Contributor”
in which case I will indicate that they are retired.

Developers
dyzu (@DyzuOfficial) - Lead Developer, Project Lead, Modeler, Animator

Moderators
None

Contributors
None

Testers
None

Recruitment Status

CLOSED
We are currently not recruited for any development roles or moderators.