Hyper Realistic Room Showcase

for some time ago i played a room showcase realistic then i made my own here is what came out

feedback are accepted

feel free to share a feedback

19 Likes

This is incredible! I love the lighting and meshes :heart_eyes:

1 Like

i tryed to post my tutorial on the devforum but it has not been accepted yet but here
https://the-newscast.com/2020/04/06/a-tutorial-about-realistic-game-design-on-roblox-platform/

4 Likes

Looks really nice! :heart_eyes:
I would love to see a room like that in my hotel but looks like it will be super laggy lol.
Anyway, have a good day! :hugs:

1 Like

Everything looks great, but I would like to see something on the grey wall, it makes the space look very tight. Maybe a wall aquarium?

1 Like

I really like this a lot, I have no clue how you get the shading and lighting like that, the only thing I think is odd is in image 3, the lighting on the wall is a bit odd but overall it looks great

1 Like

This is astonishing, wow. It is crazy how you could make the platform look like this nowadays.

1 Like

It’s worth noting it was made in the Beta studio which was how the OP was able to use PBR textures.

As for the build itself, I would suggest OutdoorAmbient to be turned down if it isn’t already as we see light flooding in from the edges of walls.

Overall a great build.

there is no lighting in the edges of the walls the blue light u see is something i added

What I mean is that light is flooding in like this with seemingly no light source which gives it a much less realistic feel.

1 Like

i will take a look on it thanks for the tip :+1:

Its great! Where do you get the models from?

• Creative Side-B