Hyperion crash?

Hello my roblox been crashing for a few days and the first time it crashed it has created a memory dump and when i try to send it to roblox support they only respond with automatic response and i’d like to know if there is somebody that i can send him too. I kinda need help i had to reset my pc 2 time just for roblox and i’d rather find a solution than always reset. Thank you

4 Likes

btw i had to reset my pc 2 times because i had this issue before and i couldnt find a fix.

1 Like

Well what sort of computer specs do you have? It’s possible that that could be related to the issue

Intel(R) Core™ i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz 3.41 GHz

That’s a bit too vague. How many ram? What sort of GPU?

do you know where i can find it because i cant find

Either by searching for System Information, or by searching through Task Manager( Ctrl+Shift+Esc)

Nvidia RTX 3070
Installed ram 32 Go
SSD: WD_BLACK SN770 2TB

Alright, so it’s not likely that you had a hardware issue or something. Wasn’t sure if it was just a lack of ram or something.

It’s possible you have some other application on your game that is triggering byfron and is causing roblox to ‘crash’.

Double check you have nothing else interfering.

1 Like

yeah thats the problem i cant find the thing that triggers byfron sadly

Press windows, search for disk cleanup, run it and leave settings as default, after it’s finished you should be fine, if you’re not then something you have running is attempting to modify or inject itself into the roblox process

1 Like

Hi @Redasam. You could try to DM @Bug-Support with the required information to get your bug report posted and then you will be assisted by a Roblox Staff. Additionally, if you want to get access to bug reporting yourself you can request access to @AllowBugReports and once you get accepted you will be able to post bug reports by yourself.

1 Like

How exactly does it crash? Does it show crash notification or simply closes?

1 Like

Do you use any LogiTech devices?

sometimes it shows nothing normally it does the normal crash message

i have a logitech mouse is it the problem ?

okay thank you ill try when i get home and ill tell you if it works

thank you ill try to send to them

sadly, it does not work but hopefully the bug support will find the problem and thank you for your help

A few people I know have a similar issue, and it seems to be caused with a Logitech Driver