I’ll write lore for your roblox games!

Hello there! If you’re reading this, you probably need lore for your roblox game. That’s great, because lore is something most roblox games badly lack! Almost any kind of game can incorporate lore, even things like FPS games! Lore can be part of a story, or in some games completely standalone. But anyway, on to the point. If you need lore for your roblox game, but either aren’t very good at it or just don’t have the time, or maybe you just don’t feel like doing it, I can help, at low prices too! I don’t have a lot of examples behind me, but you won’t have to pay if you don’t like it. Note that if you steal it you WILL be reported and you WILL be banned. If interested, you can contact me on discord so we can discuss the details at WagonTime#3472 !

If you guys don’t know what lore is, see this, or just use Google for yourself and not make me do it for you.

4 Likes

You should give examples of your work and improve the formatting of this portfolio, it doesn’t really look the best.

Also, what do you mean by “lore?” I’ve never seen any portfolios offering this.

1 Like

whats a lore??? never heard of that. can you explain more?

This portfolio is poorly written, and what the heck is a lore?

By lore I think he means a storyline

@7float @Piggeni @iDespairful this is google’s recommended definition for lore: link

Lore is basically the component to a storyline. It can be improvised or scripted. Lore is events and people in a storyline.

Do you have any past work to prove you are a good story teller?

Yeah, that about sums it up. It’s the background details and the behind-the-scenes, side quest, kind of optional story details that give some more in-depth background information about the story.

Not a whole lot, but if you don’t like it you don’t have to pay. If you tell me what you need it for, and give me some details, I can give you some examples.

Good thing you have prepared because that can easily happen a lot

1 Like