I am going to give up on my project on the math game if there are no players playing

Please consider using the “What are you working on currently?” topic!

I cannot understand why my game is so boring,it just make me want to quit,i actually want roblox players to experience my game

Are there any ways that can help to resolve this situation??

I need some suggestions.

2 Likes

Send me a link to the game. I’ll check it out

1 Like

Don’t be driven by “Oh I want more people to play my game” rather be driven by “I enjoy making the game”
A game will go further if you enjoy the process instead of just the status of having the attention/status of a successful game.

Or ignore everything I just said, reply to

with the actual link, he responded aroudn the same time.
Post on other social medias (tiktok, youtube shorts, discord even)
Consider joining groups/servers specifically for devs and ask people there.

1 Like

The link is in group bacon 69,(luger image)

Go to the (Math but with a twist) game to try the experience,I hope it would be enjoyable

I tried your game, the tutorial wasn’t great, it does tell you what to do but it didn’t show you where the math level is. Next the portal door to the practice area wasn’t working, and the only level I found, which is the boss fight don’t show its label until it’s on cooldown. The random npcs such as the construction workers were distracting. Also, I think the quest isn’t working as expected, I don’t get a reward when I press collect, and the timer just reset. Additionally, there are red neon stuff falling off from the sky and monkey & scary person morphs, which isn’t related to the game.

In conclusion, your game doesn’t have a consistent theme and gameplay, there are so many things hindering me from entering the level. The game is like a combination of many features, but not a fun game on its own.

Maybe review the goal of your game, remove the unnecessary/distracting stuff and prioritize the gameplay of the primary content

I liked loot dropping mechanics of the npcs in the lobby, as well as the UI design & the map/building design

Giving up will not help, you you need to be like the player. See what’s wrong and put something special on your game for people to stay.:slight_smile:

I was like thinking why my game has more visits,
I am actually very busy with work,but i will change some things,This next update will probably be suitable for all people

Next Update would be a new concept.No one has ever done it before

1 Like

That’s great because you know what you’re making something original and people like something that is original. That will help you a lot.

NEXT update will probably be

I see whether i am free or not

Probably the earliest would be december 1st