I am looking for a hire

About Me

Hi there! I am offering my services as a builder. I specialize in asset creation and level design. I have been building for 2 years on Roblox and have previously worked on titles such as Big Game and Little Game.

Showcase

You can view my assets here:

[/details]

Availability

I am available for six to eight hours of work on the per day. You can contact me any time,
ill be available at all times

Payment

Prices are negotiable, I accept either hourly pay or per asset. My preferred payment method is [group payouts].

Contact

You can add me on roblox

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:strong text

Ummm… What is this? This is just a template.

I’m not sure if this is a mistake, but this is just the normal template? Why have you put this here?

it was a mistake i just replaced the link

But change some things, you still haven’t changed the payment, contact, availability or about sections.

im going to change it right now

This game was extremely fun-- good guns and I played with a fellow for about 5 minutes. Snipers are fun but bullets get snagged on the tree a lot. Sprinting looks a bit weird and there is spawncamping. Make some terrain and add less trees as you can camp behind the trees and spawnkill. Shotguns seem weak and the spread is bad, its 1 tap which, in the hands of the wrong person, can get you spawnkilled over and over. It reminds me of the other roblox game called “gun game”. Good job

ok ill change it comeback to my game in 30 min

I cant I’m building right now but your game was very fun

after your finish building your game

1 Like

i changed the link so go check it out