I am really confused about new developer analytics and my Average Session Time is just 4 minutes

I don’t really get those pictures meaning,

It shows that Day 1 retention is dropping and have no peak but in Day 7 Retention I just have a massive peak, how is that suppose to happen, shouldn’t it also appear on Day 1 Retention? I don’t get it yet if that is even good or not, the same thing goes with Day 7 Stickness it shows great peak but on Day 30 stickness there is no thing at all except one peak that was like 2 weeks ago

I also don’t get this work it says Low conversion rates can indicate opportunity to grow your audience. but I haven’t seen anything yet

And here is my last question why is my average session time is only 4 minutes? Is there anything to do so I can improve it?

I spent 10k robux on sponsors on 11/26/2023, so I can try out if it brings concurrent players or not and itd id not bring anything but I said it’s probably because of new roblox update that decreased amount of impressions in a crazy way so I decided to spend another 10k robux but I have not seen any change, which means there is a 100% something wrong with my game

2 Likes