I am wondering how the group owner grants role permission in Team Create (collaborate)

1. As a group owner, I want to grant permission in Team Create.

2. Even though I am a group owner, I cannot edit the permissions for any role.

3. I’ve been looking for a solution but couldn’t find any posts about this problem.

This article is a situation where the owner of a group modifies the permission for ‘role’, not the permission for ‘member’.

This Is The Best Thing I Can Give You:

Enabling Team Create

In order to start editing a place with other developers, access the View tab and click Team Create

With the window open, press the Turn ON button:

Once Team Create is active, the window will show a list of users who are allowed to edit the place. Each user will be automatically assigned a user color (the color behind their avatar image) to help identify them during the session.

Managing Editors

Group Game

If you’re working on a group game and you have the correct permissions, you can manage editors as follows:

1. Access Game Settings from the Home tab.
  2. Select the Permissions tab.
  3. In the Game Owner section, expand the tree next to the group icon.
  4. For each group role which you want to allow editing, select Edit from the permission menu.
  5. Click the Save button to register the changes.

that’s what i was trying to do However, the problem is that I cannot grant edit permission to all roles even though I am the owner. If you are the owner of the group, I think you can generally grant edit permission to any role. But it’s not working like that.

you must be friends with the person who you are trying to invite to the game

thank you But on the left side of that list are the roles of non-player groups.

It’s resolved. If you grant editing rights to a role on the group page, all games in the group will have editing rights, so it seems that Roblox has taken measures to prevent the studio from editing the rights to the role separately.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.