I built a Icecream Truck

Hello, this is my first post so if I did something wrong please tell me. I built an icecream truck and I would like some feedback. image image image

10 Likes

Its amazing keep up the great work!.

1 Like

Nice!

Just a few points to point out:

• The vehicle itself is very blocky
  • For the menu, maybe use SurfaceGui instead of the 3D Text Plugin

Other than that, it’s great, I especially like the ice-cream on top of the truck.

3 Likes

looks awesome
only this is either i have a horrible perception of reality or there supposed to be a bit more car at this part instead of it being just glass image

2 Likes

Oh, I see what you mean. I will add some parts there later. :smiley:

The vehicle I was going for blocky and thanks for the suggestion on SurfaceGui I think I will put that on later. :smiley:

1 Like

it looks great! my one suggestion is to make the ‘gourmet icecream’ sign much bigger and easier to read

1 Like

Hey, I’m not a builder / 3D modeler or anything, but

1. The van is too edgy.
  2. Maybe some more lively textures?
1 Like

The low poly ice cream cone doesn’t look good as a low poly mesh and should have more edges and the wheels could be used for scooters.

1 Like

Cool Ice Cream Truck I Like it!!!

1 Like

Ice-Scream Truck :thinking:

lol , looks good could be better in terms of front glass and design.

1 Like

I haven’t seen an icecream truck from where I live but this good.
Detailed from inside-outside with no textures giving off a neat minimalist vibe!

1 Like

Hey! You forgot the menu! How am I supposed to know if you have the spongebob gumball eyes ice cream!

Jokes aside, looks good, my only complaints are the blocky cherry and the glass for the front of the truck combining together without that little separation, it looks a bit weird, as shown in the image below:

And the cherry can be fixed just by making the stem alittle more like this image I edited below:6e1300781ee8a5e87b0aa0f7df8bf0bcd25cc911 (1)
(Yes, I know, beautiful editing lol.)

3 Likes

The menu is on the other side :smiley:

Do not make cars in studio, as studio is terrible for stuff as such, but it’s not exaclty bad
The way the wheels are so out of the car seriously annoys me, and the front should be redone as, it’s really way too blocky and the headlights dont look too good on it due to them being 2 cylinders + 2 spheres

1 Like