I can’t know what games I played in the last 7 days in mobile

As a Roblox developer, it is currently too hard to see the games history you play them on mobile, and this thing is very DIFFICULT because when you log out of the account and then enter the account, this thing appears to you:

(if Email (Secure) is Enabled)

They are supposed to put on people’s accounts that they can see what games have you joined, I want to know what games I played in the last 7 days in the mobile

15 Likes

this is problematic, I mainly use the roblox website for mobile, and I was somehow able to access the devforums in the roblox app (probably because of the subdomain)

7 Likes

How do you not know what you yourself have played, in the past week no less?

Outside of people with actual memory loss, this is such a non-issue unless you’re the target audience for the billion clones of clones for “fall down rainbow stairs to admin” where everything looks identical.

6 Likes

This only usually appears if you have changed location dramatically afaik, it is a security measure and will likely not be removed as a result.

They can’t show you this after you have been ‘locked out’ so it would be pointless to add this since you’d still require the same anount of memory to remember the games. You simply just have to remember what games you have recently played.

2 Likes

If they couldn’t, @Focia19 wouldn’t have posted this thread for me

1 Like

well, what if you’re the target audience for the billion clones of clones for “fall down rainbow stairs to admin” where everything looks identical?

I do agree with abcreator as if you’re locked out, hackers can get to your account easily on mobile

2 Likes

Then the solution would be to not allow similarly named experiences to appear, not remove the prompt entirely.

2 Likes

I’ve honestly never run into this one except maybe once, if you’re really concerned keep notes of the main games you have been playing. If you have 2fa on I think you run into this less/not at all. Take your best guess since thats I guess thats all you can do.

2 Likes

I do agree that you need to remember what games you played in the last seven days, if roblox shows you and someone is trying to log in to your account, they can access it, you just need to remember it (if you have memory loss, you just need to write it down somewhere in your mobile device)

1 Like

What do you mean by 2fa? @bettercat3

1 Like

2 Factor Authentication, can be found in settings

2 Likes

I hate that feature with email, I want it with phone numbers instead

2 Likes

I believe there is a phone number option but you need to download an authenticator app.

2 Likes