I can remove the roblox icon? or change the logo icon, for the old and new roblox beta

Hello, i want to know if i can change or remove the roblox default button, change the logo, or what u can do with this logo?

1 Like

You want to change the logo of Roblox app on mobile or PC?

2 Likes

in mobile and pc, but i want more in pc

I don’t think that is possible.

1 Like

The same, but the logo icon, not
delete, maybe can

It is possible. I would tell how but i forgot. They’re probably on Windows and i have MacOS now.

1 Like

Good, but how years old u change the icon logo?

I think somewhere it in the files there is the Roblox icon, you can change it, but most probably it will become normal after the first update. Same goes for Studio.

1 Like

I want to put it in my game, and its in coregui, i want to know if have a property i can change for put new icon, etc.

If you’re talking about this:

You can’t.

1 Like

Thanks for telling me the solution!

You actually can. It is located in the textures folder in Roblox.

2 Likes

Changing the Roblox icon in your texture folder only applies to you though. I’m assuming OP wants the change to apply to everyone which in that case you can’t because developer scripts are not allowed to modify the CoreGui for security reasons.

1 Like

I am not sure. The core scripts exist in Roblox’s files too, maybe using Notepad++ or something else you could edit the CoreGui. But that could get you in trouble.

1 Like

Doesn’t seem accurate to me, you’d only be affecting yourself. Otherwise it would probably be built into the engine.

1 Like

It would, probably. But still, this can be changed, locally.

1 Like

Accessing the old ROBLOX Topbar ui - Help and Feedback / Game Design Support - DevForum | Roblox