I Can't Access My Own Sounds?

why

I read up on the current Sound update and I wasn’t a fan of it so I started checking through my places.
Why can’t I access these 2 specific sounds but the 2 Minute one is fine??
I uploaded these files to my account, so I should be able to use them but I can’t?
This place is also under my account so I just don’t understand why this is happening.

Side note, I need the empty sound files. It’s a cheap work-around for something, don’t think much of it.

2 Likes

Contact a staff, we can’t help. Roblox is facing a revolution XD

Yeeeahhhhh that might be the best way to go about it :x

But also yeah, this update is just awful. Absolutely the worst I’ve seen in all the years I’ve been on the game :confused:
Really hoping they reverse this decision.

2 Likes

They will likely be dealing with quite a few bugs since this is a big change to the way they currently dealt with sounds. But personally I think it will be good in the long run. Currently you have to pay money to upload sounds with this update it will be free. Music/Sound creators will be more willing to sell sound/music assets since the assets will be protected and it will help the platform and developers avoid copyright infringements.

1 Like

It’s with the law suits, idiots like PMG, and those who uploads illegal stuff intentionally…