I can't access roblox itself

I regularly play roblox from time to time, but there is this day where I can’t access the roblox app.

I tried a couple of video about how to fix roblox not launching and those videos didn’t work.

How can I access the roblox app again?

P.S. Also, let me know if this topic is not for this category.

4 Likes

Do you get any errors when launching Roblox? Also, do you mean app as in the mobile app, Microsoft Store version, Xbox, PC version, etc.?

I mean the PC version of the roblox app and I’m not sure if I get any errors or not since when I double-click the Roblox Player, there is no loading window.

1 Like

What all have you tried so far?

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app including almost all the files relating to roblox using a certain app; it didn’t work.

Also, I notice when I tried reinstalling roblox, the installing window crashed and didn’t give me the “OK” page. So, I fully installed the app by going to the folder and double-clicking the Roblox Player Launcher to complete the installment; it didn’t work.

1 Like

Have you tried running Roblox as an administrator?

1 Like

I would not recommend running Roblox as an administrator (atleast studio, I sadly experienced the pain) as it will require admin privileges, that if denied, will just make the app error. It will also break the rbxm and rbxl file “file protocol opening” system if that makes sense

1 Like

Yeah, I tried that and it didn’t work as well

1 Like