I can't add a game I worked on to the talent hub

I have been trying to add a game to my talent hub profile, but whenever I add the experience id it gives me an error stating “Failed to Add Experience. Ensure that the Experience ID is valid.”

I was able to add games created under my profile, but not games I’ve worked on under groups (my account does not own the group, but I still have edit access to the games)
I am aware that placeid and universeid are different, I have tried both and still get the same result.

3 Likes

There is a difference between places and experiences.
Places are part of experiences. To get an experience ID from a place, click on the 3 dots, then “Configure this Experience”.

You will then be in a new page. The URL of the page contains the Experience ID.
Pasting this into Talent Hub will show the “Starting Place” of your experience (AKA : Main place)

P.S.: I myself do not know how to consistently get an Experience ID without doing all of these steps. If there’s an easier way let me know.

1 Like

I know the difference between experienceid and placeid, I have tried them both and neither have worked.
The easiest way to get experience id that I know of is to find the game in creator dashboard, click the 3 dots at the top right of the game icon, then press “Copy Universe Id”.
image image

2 Likes