I can't DevEx and there seems to be no support available

Dear fellow Robloxians,

I am writing this post to ask for your help and advice regarding an issue that I have been facing with Roblox DevEx. I have been trying to DevEx my Robux for the past three weeks, and I have attempted to do so three times already. Unfortunately, every time I try, I am met with an error message that says that my request has been rejected due to ineligibility.

To make matters worse, I have sent two emails to Roblox support regarding this issue over the course of 2 weeks, but I have not received any response from them. I had been invited to the Roblox DevEx portal after my 3rd attempt to DevEx, only to be rejected once again for the same reason mentioned above.

I have earned 70k Robux through a T-shirt after finishing half of a commission. However, I am unable to transfer this Robux into real money through the DevEx Program, which is causing me a lot of frustration and inconvenience.

If any of you have faced a similar issue or have any advice on what I can do to resolve this problem, I would greatly appreciate your help. I am not sure what else to do at this point as I have exhausted all my options. Any guidance or suggestions would be immensely helpful.

Thank you in advance for your time and help.

Best regards,

WhiteBar

2 Likes

Hello.
I don’t know if I’m wrong, but isn’t it because you earned the amount you wanna DevEx only by a T-Shirt? Maybe Roblox think it’s something suspicious and they reject you?

1 Like

I face a similar issue of not being about to DevEx my commission. When I contacted support they stated the following:

Thanks for writing in. The experience associated with the funds you have received are associated with an experience that is currently private. In order for Roblox to review a DevEx request, we must be able to investigate and review the content associated with the funds

It seems like they are suspicious of funds for commissions. I couldn’t make the private place on public so I would leak my commission so my journey stops there.

1 Like

Provide proof that it was done for commissions, that might increase your odds being accepted :smiley:

1 Like

The robux they gave you could have been “ non dev exable” ( by selling limiteds, or getting robux through underground markets).

1 Like

Thank you for giving me more insight into why I may have been rejected