I can't DevEx because I inserted the wrong name in my initial request

Hello!

The past March 23 I made my first DevEx withdrawal, in which I put my name (I am -18), so that on the 30th they invite me to the portal and do all the paperwork, here, I did it (since it would not let me because of the date of birth) in the name of my legal guardian, and after 2 hours it was rejected for this reason (discrepancy in the names of the application from Tipalti and Roblox, including the initial).

But that day I sent it again from Roblox with my guardian’s name, and it was rejected again this Monday morning, noting the same thing. I contacted Roblox for a solution, but I not received a reply.

What would be the best way to solve this problem? Thanks.

1 Like

Well, if the DevEx application was a form, I would clear the cookies of the form and I would resend my request in the correct format. If that does not solve your problem, perhaps talking to one of the admins on guild. That could work!

2 Likes

You are right. I’ll give it a try and see what happens, thanks :smiley:

2 Likes

hey, any updates? i’m in the same situation ATM

1 Like

Oh, I didn’t remember this post.

DevEx Support attended my ticket and requested ID verification from my tutor and I. With this they assured that I would not have this problem again.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.