I can't find it

Hello
What is the sound that comes out when clicking a gui button in Pet Simulator X?

From what I have heard by clicking on the UIs, it seems to be a sound of a soda can as SFX. It is unsure to find the ID of the sound. However, you can always get one published by the official Roblox account.

1 Like

Without exploits, (the most accurate way) you can find/rip sounds from a game with the F9 developer console, and searching around for the ID. I highly recommend against this if they made the audio or if it is private to avoid copyright issues (especially after the audio update).

Alternatively, you could disable music in the game (usually games have a toggle somewhere in their settings panel for this) and record you clicking a button with OBS Studio (or another software), then converting it to an MP3.

Also, I don’t think the devforum is the best place to ask this.

2 Likes

thanks for information!
i will test that.

i write it wrong, sorry i was asked for the name of the sound. (all of the simulator games using similar sound and i wanted to use it too)

It’s probably a soda can pop sound with some effects/filters applied in a program such as Audacity.

You might like this sound, which I’ve seen in numerous other simulator games (but not PSX):

https://create.roblox.com/marketplace/asset/452267918/Click

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.