I cant give edit permisions

I didn’t really know where to put this so tell me if I should change it. :slight_smile:

I have turned on team created and the game is puplished. It is not letting me give someone permission’s.

Please help,
BlackFire070

You see the “Private”? Click the circle. You should be able to after that.image

Unfortunately it did not work.

Try re-adding possibly, maybe one of your friends settings are messing with their permissions to join the team create. If not that then dunno

Do you have that person as a friend in roblox? Cause i think if you don’t then it won’t let you give them permissions to edit

4 Likes

Dose it matter that they aren’t on my friend list?

What AnargyrosGR said above, you have to add them as a friend.

This has been talked about before consider using the search bar just to see if your question hasn’t already been answered. As for the OP you can’t add users that you have not friended you’ll need to friend them in under to change their permissions. Here is a announcement thread regarding the changes to the (team create permission); I would review the thread as it leaves some information on why you cant give permission to non friends.

The obvious thing that you should have to do is to make sure that whoever you are collaborating with are friends with you in Roblox