I can't play roblox on my web browser anymore

Can you use the app ? I got the same problem but with the app

I can use the Microsoft Store app but it is very very very bad for me, I want to play it from my web browser like i usually did

1 Like

Do you use the same browser before it start to crash ?

If you haven’t tried them already you can test these fixes

Update your graphics driver

Close unnecessary background programs

Temporarily disable your antivirus

Change graphics quality

Scan for damaged system files

Reinstall Roblox

1 Like

I’ve tried all of them, It still doesn’t work

Try to use a different web browser. If still doesn’t work, uninstall and reinstall roblox player.

1 Like

Which browser should I try it on? I currently use Google Chrome

I tried it with Microsoft Edge and it didn’t work

I’ve had this issue since the byfron update causing me to crash on the web browser forcing me to use the microsoft store version, I just have to cope with it now

2 Likes

Final option is to uninstall and reinstall Roblox player

If it really comes to it you have to wipe your OS and start over.

Does uninstalling the player automatically wipe the os?

Uninstalling the player does not wipe out the os. Uninstalling the player will just remove the app files from your pc. If you want to wipe out the os, then you can goto settings and reset it. Wipe the os clean only if you have to.

2 Likes

Update: I wiped my OS and started over from 0.
I could play normally for 3 days, everything was perfect and I was very happy.
Until 10 minutes ago where THE SAME THING STARTED HAPPENING AGAIN.
I WAS ABLE TO PLAY NORMALLY FOR ONLY 3 DAYS, AND NOW ITS BROKEN AGAIN.

@Bitdancer can we get a somewhat worth answer to this?

Hello Ver,

Please follow Strategy Three outlined here and forward us a full crash dump. If the issue is related to Hyperion badware detection, we can give you the name of the offending module. If it is a bug, fixing it might take longer, but at least we have a starting point.

2 Likes

I just tried that, but I couldn’t upload the full crash dump file, It’s around 450mb and It kept saying “Sorry, there was an error uploading that file. Please try again.” every time It got to around 20%.

Also, I couldnt upload the “memory dump” mentioned in one of the error messages that I get because it says the file type .tmp isn’t supported. (this one)
7cd26f8267a7a68f33cc237193998284b1e3e311

I haven’t sent the bug-report and the bug-file message yet, since I couldn’t upload those 2 files.
What should I do?

have you tried going into settings then apps then go on robloxplayer then click terminate then reinstall roblox?

oh wait it says Uninstall (also the reason why there’s red next to for is cause it says half of my pcs name)

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.