I can't receive "Devotee" badge

Hello,
I am an active participant in the forum. I log into the forum every day and check threads. However, I still haven’t received the “Devotee” badge even though I visited it every day since 1 year ago. Can you investigate the problem?

3 Likes

Did you come exactly everyday at the same time?

To start with, the forum isn’t a game, it shouldn’t be treated as such, and in turn it shouldn’t matter if you have a certain badge or not.

Secondly, are you 100% certain that you visited every single day? Because it’s easy to miss a day and not realise it.
Also, I’m not entirely sure how it counts a day as visited (whether it’s just opening the page or actually browsing, or even interacting) but I would suggest trying to at least browse daily and contribute to the forum regularly.

If today is the 365th day, give it another day or so to make sure that it’s not you just being early to the award.

6 Likes

I suggest you to download your data from https://devforum.roblox.com/u/dikyar9/activity page by clicking the “Download All” button and check the “visits.csv” file present in the ZIP file:

Chances are, you might not have hit the 1 year mark yet even though you might think you did.

2 Likes