I can't scroll nor press 'F' to teleport to an item on ONLY ONE game. Why?

Could this possibly be a studio bug?

3 Likes

I experience this on certain places too.
Totally random which ones are affected, but is the most annoying bug i’ve seen since the studio tools glitched.

I’d suggest filing a bug report on this since I’ve seen it crop up every now and then and it obviously hasn’t been addressed.

edit: a relevant topic
Can’t zoom or focus on object in Team Create in Specific Game - Bug Reports / Studio Bugs - DevForum | Roblox

1 Like

I mean, it is but only on one game? Also, if you look at the screenshot, the teleport to option is COMPLETE DISABLED.

Try this. They said they have fixed it, but its not really fixed (huh)

1 Like

time to make this post popular

I’ll report it to the support team and maybe make this post noticeable for ROBLOX.

thanks XD. You also catch me in a pickle so I appreciate lol.

1 Like

Do other key shortcuts work aswell?

1 Like

Yes and Developer Relations said they are on it… I don’t see it fixed and that message has been sent last February. :cowboy_hat_face: :+1:

2 Likes

As someone said on the post I linked:
devforum_1
How long have you been working?

1 Like

The game was created last January. So about 3 months.

1 Like

I meant today. XD

Sorry if I explained myself wrongly.

1 Like

Oh about an hour. I misunderstood sorry.

Did you try restarting Studio? Did you try reinstalling Studio? Did you modify Studio in any way with some programs that are available such as CloneTrooper’s?

If you did try all of this and none of these solve your main question “Why?” then it’s probably a bug.

1 Like

I did everything. I could even redownload my whole operating system and it probably won’t work-

Well, then it’s probably a #bug-reports:studio-bugs (try restarting Windows if you didn’t yet)
I hope your problem gets solved, be sure to add more information to the post if you can.

1 Like

Sure thing! I did everything. It happened since the beginning of the project…

1 Like

Oh, then I’m pretty sure that’s a Team Create issue. Could you try reproducing it on a Non-Team Create place? (There’s a button to download the place if you didnt know :wink: )

1 Like

I’ve had a camera related issue and i’ve fixed it by setting the camera type (in studio) in the workspace to “Fixed”, can you try and see if this works?

3 Likes

I work on the game and I can confirm its camera type is on ‘Fixed’ already.

2 Likes

However, I CAN zoom to (a part, a model…).

2 Likes