I created a new Difficulty Chart Obby

I know that my last game was not so well liked and that Difficulty Chart Obbies are dying right now but I created a brand new Difficulty Chart Obby! I’ve created lots of them and the past and a question might be asked “Will this be your final Difficulty Chart Obby”, this will be the last major one but I might make smaller ones in the future.

Screenshots

QNA

Will you continue to work on it? Yes, in fact I plan to have 225 stages for this obby.

How frequently will you work on this game? My goal is to work on it everyday but sometimes I won’t be able to.

Do you expect everyone to like it? No, not everyone has to like my obby and if you don’t then that’s fine.

Would you like reviews on this post? YES! I would love your thoughts on it before I make it free.

What theme are you going for? For my newer stages I’m trying to go for a more “advanced” look with rotated wraparounds, connected platforms, etc.

What does the obby have so far?

72 complete stages.
4 complete difficulties (Plus some hard stages.).
Lobby.

In case you want to play it here’s the link: Pepper's Difficulty Chart Obby - Roblox

5 Likes

Also I don’t expect for people to pay the 25 robux to play this game early.

2 Likes

I dont think help and feedback is the right category. Is you are not looking for help nor feedback.

1 Like

I am looking for feedback for my obby.

I was gonna play it but it’s paid access :frowning:

You should open it up for free so we can check it out and make suggestions.

3 Likes

New Update: You can now play this game for free!

2 Likes

why make ANOTHER DIFFICULT CHART OBBY?!

2 Likes

No where in the original post does it ask for feedback. I would suggest you put this in the cool creations category unless you make the necessary changes.

1 Like

I have some things about this game that I saw.

1. Why is the brightness of the checkpoints so high? I legit almost died and burned my eyes at the same time looking at them
  2. This wasn’t that hard. A difficult obby is supposed to progress in difficulty. This was pretty easy and took me no less than 10 minutes to beat
  3. Free models?? This entire game I think was created just from free models. Games do not appeal to players if everything is from the toolbox.
2 Likes
  1. I’ll try to tone down the brightness.

2. I’ll work on buffing some stages.

3. I didn’t create the entire game using free models.

tbh i like the bevels in the part they make them look clean

1 Like

The obby is really good but there’s some things u could make to do it better.

1º The obby isn’t hard, I dont play obby games since 2017 and I could speedrun it (it has only 1 or 2 hard stages).
2º The 75º stage forces u to play in first mode and some people may find that bad.
3º I think u should remove the character Collisions.

The game design is good and it has funny to play stages.

1 Like

stage #73 is impossible. i wrote the correct number ‘6’ then I wrote ‘7’ then I tried every number from 1 - 30 and still got it all wrong
remove the question stages!!!]

1 Like
  1. The obby will get harder as we progress through the Difficulty Chart.

2. You don’t have to use first person on that stage.

3. I already did that in a update.

1 Like

That question asks how many total difficulties are there in the obby.

Hint: Look at lobby.

1 Like

i already tried 15 before… it didn’t work. now it suddenly does?

1 Like

I think when you tried the first time you had a hashtag.

I feel like your spamming the question stages as room for stages, not that original.

First thing I notice is that you 100% used free models:
E
I also noticed you are missing out on mobile as you advise the use of shift lock which I think is only available on PC.

1 Like

Whats this?