I created an SCP story game a while back, looking for feedback from SCP fans!

So I created this SCP lore-accurate game and never got time to ask for testers/feedback because of school. The game is about one of the SCP’s called SCP-087, and I would like to have feedback on its design and mechanics. I would appreciate feedback about anything and your opinion on the game, thank you!
Here’s the link to my game: SCP-087: Exploration I - Roblox

6 Likes

The game is quite enjoyable, but I noticed a minor issue right from the beginning – there’s no sound when I believe there should be a crying sound. Additionally, I felt that the game lacked sufficient scariness. Perhaps incorporating sporadic spooky sounds, like squeaking, could enhance the overall experience. On a positive note, I appreciated the simplicity of the GUI.

Regrettably, I was unable to complete the game. I spent around five minutes walking down the stairs, and after a voiceline, I found myself unable to move further. It’s a bit disappointing because I was genuinely interested in seeing how the story unfolds, but the prospect of trekking down the stairs for another five minutes felt discouraging.